What are your thoughts about the effects of these serious eating disorders - especially the long-term effects that many people do not think of. Please blog (on blogger) some of your thoughts - you do not have to be specific and include names, but perhaps this will help you gather some thoughts
My thoughts on eating disorders are that it makes me sad...I wish that people did not ever have to go through anything like that however, our society is very responsible for people that are going through eating disorders I think that the society tells us we need to look a certain way and that certain way happens to be skinny, pretty, sleek and beautiful. I wish that our world view on this would change...However I do love the Dove campain that has started a couple years ago that figured real sized women in just there underware in bras and focused on people being happy with the way there body is. I think that our society needs more campains like Doves to provide positive ways for women to look at their bodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment