"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain
I really enjoy this quote many times people are so focused on trying to be perfect and want to be accepted by others. Sometimes they loose focus of who they really are as a person and what they really want to accomplish as a person. Many times people like how someone is or how there life is they want there life to be just like that. However little do we know sometimes the people we want to be like are not that happy after all or do not have that great of a life as it may seem. I think it is important to focus on the person you want to be and accomplish that goal. We as a society need to quit focusing so much of our energy on others but more on our self and see the things that we are doing as good as well. There was a time in my life that I was so focused on trying to be a certain way or act a certain way because I wanted to be like this certain person. I soon realized that I was unhappy channeling so much energy into something that wasn't really the real me. I then began doing things the way that I Ashley Bierman would do things and my life began to open new doors that I didn't think could open and overall I became a much happier person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment