Relationships take work. I don't think anyone can deny that.Think of all the roles you have in your life - child, parent, friend, significant other, student, mentor, sibling, roommate, coworker, etc. Each role you have has a unique relationship with another person. For example, your relationship with your coworker is probably more formal than that relationship you have with your roommate. Choose one relationship that is meaningful to you (meaning, you want to continue to maintain it). What would help that relationship grow?
I would say my relationship with my friends. My friends are important to me however I tend to some times make plans with my friends and than back out last minute this is something I need to work on because my friends are not going to want to hang out with me or do anything with me if I back out on plans. I also need to be honest and let them know what I really think about somethings but also be there for them and really listen to there issues or troubles that they are needing someone to take time to listen to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment